Nothing beats up the dynamic gameplay and beautiful graphic of Columbus slot. An inventive piece of art in the slot games industry, Columbus is taking you to old days, when explorers confront the dangers of the sea to find new lands. Discover your new land of opportunity with this classic game piece and the three boats of success: Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria.
- Click ORIGINAL VERSION to play the original Columbus Classic from Novomatic and to be able to deposit real money.
- Click FAST PLAY to start playing without registration a russian version of the game.
PLAY COLUMBUS SLOT NOW!
HOW TO PLAY
- Betting options: Maximum bet per line is 100 and the minimum bet is 1.
- Lines: Choose between 1 3 5 7 or 9 lines to combine to the chosen bet.
- Hit the Start/Spin button.
- You can gamble the winnings to double up the entire sum of money from the given lines!
- Three boats on the screen starts the bonus feature and Columbus is the wild symbol. After the bonus round is triggered you get 10 free spins with the scatters (boats) transformed in wilds. The bonus feature can be re-triggered. The Columbus symbol can replace anything except the scatter (the boats).
PLAYING REAL MONEY
You can deposit minimum 20 euros to start playing on real money. The most recommended casino is StarGames, the number #1 European online casino in the last 3 years. You can play over 100 gaminator games for free or for real money!
- American Express
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Skrill Moneybookers
Made public on 12 September 2002, Columbus game have been adopted fast as one of the most versatile slot from Novomatic. Even if the max prizes could not be compared with other products of the company, this game with ships is still chosen by many players around the world. That's why a new deluxe version have been made public available to maintain the freshness of this unique game on the market.
Columbus can be found and played in two versions:
- Columbus classic - 12 September 2002
- Columbus deluxe - 19 March 2008
Embed this game on your site (click on the html code + right click and copy):