LUCKY LADY'S CHARMHOME
Enjoy the leader of Novomatic slots. Lucky Lady's Charm (classic version) is one of the most played gaminator games in the world. With so many winning options and the special feature bonus, Lucky Lady is gonna be your favorite slot game.
- Click ORIGINAL VERSION to play the original Lucky Lady's Charm from Novomatic and to be able to deposit real money.
- Click FAST PLAY to start playing without registration a russian version of the game.
PLAY LUCKY LADY'S CHARM CLASSIC NOW!
HOW TO PLAY
- Betting options: Maximum bet per line is 100 and the minimum bet is 1.
- Lines: You can choose from 1 to 9 lines. Of course the 9 lines option is recommended, but you can choose a bigger bet along the small amount of lines. For example you can play on bet 20 with just 3 lines. That could give you a higher win if you catch a good combination on those three lines.
- Hit the Start/Spin button.
- You can gamble the winnings to double up the entire sum of money from the given lines!
- This game has a special feature bonus if 3 or more orbs are on the screen simultaneously. That means you can win 15 free spins, and every win is multiplied x3. The special feature round can be repeated during the bonus spins.
PLAYING REAL MONEY
You can deposit minimum 20 euros to start playing on real money. The most recommended casino is StarGames, the number #1 European online casino in the last 3 years. You can play over 100 gaminator games for free or for real money!
- American Express
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Skrill Moneybookers
On 25 September 2003 Lucky Lady's Charm was included in the Novomatic machines under Cool Fire I software release. After about 3 years the game was already present in all casinos around the world. The great success made the software engineers to launch on 22 January 2010 the second version of Lucky Lady game, the Deluxe repository.
The Lucky Lady can be still played in two versions:
- Lucky Lady's Charm classic - 25 September 2003
- Lucky Lady's Charm deluxe - 22 January 2010
Embed this game on your site (click on the html code + right click and copy):